Yesterday was Halloween and we got to see Ethan in his costume. It wasn't long before he was too hot and changed from costume to PJs. Then he got to play with his dad.
Today Preston and I went to Apple Hill. We had a lot of fun and got to bring home some apple juice and carmel apples.
On our drive home we saw a ton of "Yes on Prop 8" signs (Yeah!). This is a picture of our yard sign.
5 comments:
Yay! Happy apple hill! I miss it! I guess I'll have to go next year. Who took your picture up at apple hill? I'm glad you and Dad were BOTH able to be in it! We miss you!
Umm... oops, I forgot I was signed on to a different email so just so you know (in case BYU-Idaho didn't clue you in), the above post is from me.
How fun, it was such a perfect fall day to go to apple hill! Did you guys make it down to sunrise at all? They had it lined from 80 to 50 with Yes on 8 signs! It was awesome!
You know, I wanted to leave you both this message about how much I love having Sarah here -- she keeps my spirits up and sometimes I really need that. And it is so much fun watching Parker and Ethan grow and develop.
Love you
You know, I wanted to leave you both this message about how much I love having Sarah here -- she keeps my spirits up and sometimes I really need that. And it is so much fun watching Parker and Ethan grow and develop.
Love you
Post a Comment