This was my project yesterday. Since I am old now, it was not as easy as it used to be. Grass had overgrown the rocks and I was tired of looking at it, so I decided to move the rocks and pull out the grass and weeds. Two-thirds of the way through, I think I pulled some muscle and was not moving very well at all. My lifting the rocks turned to rolling them to the side. Then the fun part of weeding. But, I finished. Now, since I am totally sore and not moving well at all, I will have to wait a few days to put down black plastic and replace the rocks.

3 comments:
A certain someone (ahem... Dad) should be helping you with that big rock project! You shouldn't be doing it by yourself. And as for Brandon, can you ask him to come over later on? I'm out of sandpaper and I figure his head at this point would be a good substitute!
Hey Aunt Linda! Hope you guys are having a great summer, waiting for 2 new grandbabies!! Fun Fun! Im putting together a slideshow for grandpas 80th and was hoping you could email me any good pics you have of him& the fam. Thanks for your help:)
i guess i should leave my email huh! tonicook7@gmail.com
Post a Comment